This year KMC Georgia is happy to host the Southern Dharma Celebration in Atlanta, GA in conjunction of the opening of its new intown Center. The Celebration will be held at Kadampa Meditation Center GA (741 Edgewood Avenue NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30307).
Getting to the Venue from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
• Take 1-85 N
• Follow I-85 N to Edgewood Avenue SE
• Take exit 248B for Edgewood Avenue toward Auburn Ave/J W Dobbs Avenue
• Turn right onto Edgewood Avenue SE
• Drive 1 mile
• After you cross over Krog Street, Kadampa Meditation Center Georgia will be on the right
Kadampa Meditation Center Georgia
741 Edgewood Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Parking at the Venue
- On-site Parking: On-site parking onsite for the festival is $20 per car and is limited. We therefore request that it is used only for carpoolers or people with special accessibility needs.
- Recommended: We recommend that attendees park at or take Marta to the Inman Park MARTA station, two miles east of downtown Atlanta at 1055 Dekalb Avenue. It is the closest MARTA station to KMCGA and is just a 12 minute walk to the center.
- Street Parking: There is also neighborhood street parking, which is also very limited and is not recommended.